Wednesday 13 November 2013

The Basics of not Killing Me.


Hey Guuuurrrrlll!!! Whats up? Oh You know, just trying to not die in a fire, 
or come home to a pile of ashes that was once my life's possessions, what evz. 
There's nothing I like more than coming home to a nice warm kitchen, until I remember that we live in a complete dump with no heating, and this must mean that you've just wasted £7.00 on the electricity meter by leaving the hob on again. 
I really liked the extra touch this time of leaving flammable torn-up cardboard just next to it for kindling - impressive survival skills Ray Mears!

I now understand completely- you're an adrenalin junkie, and I can help you with that! You're just starting a little too small. Why don't you start base jumping, I know a really high building you could start from! Don't take this the wrong way, it's just a friendly reminder for the fifth time in two months to please try to not kill me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment