Wednesday 13 November 2013

Microwave it is then..

I admire your passion for cuisine, and your enthusiasm to conjure up complex and sophisticated recipes. I also know that it doesn't mention in The Guide To French Provincial Cooking that you have to wash the pans afterwards. I understand its confusing, but would it be straying too far from the instructions on the page to just leave one pan for me to use? 
Any pan, any thing, just something I can cook in, they are ALL mine after all. 
In twelve hours you have used all the forks, all the wooden spoons, all the frying pans, cheese graters, and chopping boards. I would wash up a few, but you filled the sink with crap and then left the sponge in it so that when I squeezed it, something very similar but not identical to butter came out. 
I bought those sponges damn you, you won't like me when I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment